Affordable, environmentally friendly, complete specifications
National Advisory Hotline:15201636696
Free consultation hotline15201636696
Time: 2018-07-27 Source: zyshcly.com
A factory uses a retro floor. Retro is always a classic topic in the fashion industry. Retro floor design will give people a sense of calm and solidity. As an elegant artistic floor, the retro floor has a simple construction process and a short construction period. It has a high appreciation value and can easily show the user's culture and culture.
1. Plain treatment: The cement plain must be completely dry, the ground must not be oily, and the ground must not be washed with water. It must be polished, repaired and dusted according to the condition of the plain;
2. Mix the A and B components of the vintage floor paint in a weight ratio of 2: 1, and use electronic scales to mix the ingredients. Pay attention that the ingredients should not be too much at one time. The mixed materials can be used for about 20 minutes at room temperature of 20 ° C. Use a prepared solvent-resistant roller to roll it together, and use a brush to paint the corners and other places that cannot be painted.
3. Retro paint can be formed only 3-5 times. The first and second passes will be absorbed by the cement. The coating time of each pass is more than 5 hours (be sure to confirm that each pass is completely dry before applying the next pass). ). Each time the material is not more than 6Kg, how much is used, how much is used, it is not used up in 10 minutes after mixing, and it will solidify in the barrel.
4. For high surface texture requirements, polish after the paint is dry (partial spot grinding), and the last coat does not need to be polished. Only 24 hours after construction is completed, people can be loaded, and 72 hours can be pressed. (25 ° C prevails, the opening time at low temperature needs to be extended appropriately)
5. The newly-made mortar and cement to level the ground (4cm-5cm thick concrete level) needs to be dried for more than 28 days.
6. It is best to apply retro paint in 3-5 times, and it can not be applied too thick each time, so the effect is better!
7. Two rollers for construction. It is recommended to use high-quality chemical fiber or cotton rollers to avoid the severe hair loss of the rollers during construction, which will affect the appearance.
Maintenance period: For newly made cement floor, it is required to maintain for more than 28 days, and the moisture content of the floor is below 8%. (Simple method for measuring the moisture content of the ground: plastic film method (ASTM4263): Place a 45cm × 45cm plastic film flat on the concrete surface, and seal the four sides with adhesive tape for 16 hours. Water drops appear under the film or the concrete surface becomes black, indicating that the concrete Too wet, not suitable for painting)
Water cut-off treatment: For the ground floor, it is required that the cement concrete structure has been implemented as a waterproof and moisture-proof layer, which can effectively prevent groundwater gas from seeping out of the ground surface. Otherwise, there will be hidden dangers such as blisters and delamination when applying floor coatings.
Pink light intensity: 3000PSI (210kgf / c㎡ or C-25) or more. (You can use a key or a crossbrush to make a strong scratch on the ground to see if there is powdering or scratches on the ground. If not, it means that the hardness of the ground has reached the requirements for retro paint.)