A middle school uses silicon PU flooring. As a common ground material for sports facilities, silicon PU paint has good cushioning and ductility, strong adhesion, and has a certain healing function on the foundation floor. It is automatically leveled. , Simple construction, excellent aging resistance, stable chemical properties after construction, not easy to produce bubbles and other advantages.
Satisfied construction requirements:
1. Freshly poured concrete should have sufficient curing time (not less than 28 days).
2. The surface flatness is good, the tolerance of 3 meters ruler is 3mm.
3, according to the design label construction, to ensure that the stadium foundation has sufficient strength and compactness, no cracks, delamination, powdering and other phenomena. (Strength is not lower than C25, smooth the original pulp during construction, do not dust with powder to level)
4. Set drainage ditch around. In order to ensure smooth drainage, the slope of the base should be 8% and meet the design requirements.
5. It is necessary to leave the temperature expansion joint. Generally, the slit is 6m in width and 4mm in width and 3cm in depth to prevent the concrete from cracking due to thermal expansion and contraction.
1. We must weigh accurately and mix evenly when preparing the materials.
2. During the construction process, the surface must be kept clean before construction.
3. The indoor site must ensure good ventilation.