PVC floor adhesive is an important bonding material for the realization of PVC floor pavement. It is mainly used for bonding PVC flooring, elastic flooring, homogeneous penetration, PVC flooring coils, sheets, quartz flooring, etc. to the absorbent floor. At present, water-based adhesives are mainly used in the market. However, due to different glues, their polymer systems, initial tack, opening time, stickiness, humidity and heat resistance, alkali resistance, aging resistance, and construction properties are different. The bonding effect and engineering quality are also uneven.
1. Abrasion resistance: Super abrasion resistance, extremely long service life of twenty years.
2. Anti-slip: The larger the surface resistance is, the more astringent it is when it meets the water, which is the safety guarantee in life.
3. Sound absorption: It can absorb the environmental noise above 20dB.
4. Flame retardant: The series products have reached the national fire retardant material B1 flame retardant standard.
5. Antistatic: The characteristics of the material itself have good antistatic performance.
6. Corrosion resistance: Solvent and diluted acid and alkali will not damage the floor for a short time.
7. Elastic: Permanent elasticity, extremely comfortable walking.
8. Easy to clean: After surface treatment technology, it is easy to clean.
9. Environmental protection: Made of selected high-quality raw materials, including natural rubber, synthetic rubber, all-natural mineral fillers and harmless pigments.
General construction process:
Floor inspection——Material approach—Ground the ground—Ground dust removal—Cut the floor according to the design drawing—Squeegee glue—Lay the floor—Cut off the overlapping floor at the joint—Weld the floor—Cut off excess welding -Clean the floor-put into normal use
1. Grass-roots leveling and cleaning;
2. Spring line;
3. Coil pre-laying;
4. Coil seam processing;
5, special parts treatment;
6, fixed, blank holder;
7, sealing material edge banding.