Silicon PU court material is a new generation of court surfacing material developed on the basis of PU court material. The material is scientifically compounded with polyurethane (PU) and a material containing a silicone component. The produced material is used on the course surface layer, which fundamentally effectively solves the environmental protection construction, service life, Deficiencies in daily maintenance and other aspects have revolutionary innovative performance.
First, base surface treatment
Before the construction of the silicon PU stadium, clean the ground and enter the curing period.
Second, laying the elastic layer
Silicone PU court material is added with a solvent to adjust the construction consistency, and a flat scraper or a tooth scraper is used to lay it on the base surface until it reaches the required thickness.
Third, laying the reinforcement layer
Silicone PU court material is added with a solvent to adjust the construction consistency, and the elastic surface is laid in several lanes with a rubber scraper. The surface after the laying is required to be smooth and smooth.
Fourth, laying abrasion resistant surface layer
Fully mix and stir the silicon PU court material according to the proportion of special sand, and lay it on the reinforcing surface. Generally, two or three layers are laid; it can also be made into a smooth surface.
Locate according to standard size, mark the position of the line with a canvas line, and then paste it on the silicon PU court along the canvas line with a textured paper. Use a special line paint to mix and evenly brush between the two textured paper. After the material is dry, tear off the textured paper.
Completion of clearance
Scope of application:
It is suitable for ground construction of indoor and outdoor basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, badminton courts, handball courts, table tennis courts and other ball grounds.
Construction maintenance period:
1. After the completion of laying, the floor material needs to be maintained for 10-15 days before it can be used.
2. Persons should not be allowed to walk, trample, or wear out during construction and maintenance.
3. During the construction and maintenance, long-term water accumulation and overcast should be prevented.
4. Cracks during maintenance should be repaired by construction professionals in a timely manner.
5. If the weather is long overcast, wet or suitable for extended maintenance in winter
6. After the maintenance period, due to the new characteristics of the material, it can be very waterproof, UV-resistant and wear-resistant.