Affordable, environmentally friendly, complete specifications
National Advisory Hotline:15201636696
Free consultation hotline15201636696
Time: 2019-05-23 source: zyshcly.com
What is epoxy floor? Presumably, we are all very familiar with it. Whether it is in some underground parking lots or in the classrooms of dance organizations, we can all see its existence. It is not only beautiful, but also has functions such as dust prevention. How much do you know? Let ’s take a closer look at the “introduction of epoxy floor inspection content and tips for saving construction costs”.
[What are the items of epoxy floor inspection]
Check the quality of the surface material before painting in order to design a reasonable painting scheme and focus on some quality control measures according to the ground conditions.
The items that should be checked are as follows:
1. Flatness of the ground: Check with a 2m ruler, record the gap value, mark the ground where it is too high, so as to focus on sanding, and repair it with mortar.
2. Inspection of the moisture content of the substrate: the customer should be informed about how long the concrete has been cured, whether there is a waterproof layer under construction, and the weather conditions during the curing. Generally speaking, a 15-day upstairs maintenance period is fine when the weather is sunny and well-ventilated in summer. In winter, the maintenance period in the rainy season should be longer. It usually takes about 1 month.
Before construction, it is necessary to measure the moisture content of the substrate with a concrete moisture meter, and the measurement points are selected using the following principles:
A. Ground floor (first floor);
B. Near doors, windows or exterior walls;
C. Part of the place where it has been exposed to water after the completion of concrete casting;
D, near downpipes, drains, etc. If there is no measuring instrument, the film covering method is also very effective. The point is that the film must not leak and must be tightly sealed.
3. Inspection of concrete strength: mainly check whether there is sand phenomenon on the surface of the concrete, whether there is a hollow phenomenon in the local area, where there are rebar-like substances on the ground (if you do not pay attention to the machine during grinding, it is easy to damage the machine), then mark and record one by one. For concrete with extremely poor strength, special attention should be paid to the treatment. This kind of floor sanding has little effect, and it is important to thoroughly vacuum it before painting. After vacuuming, use a solvent-free beech (better dilution, which is beneficial to increase). (Penetration force), make it penetrate as deeply as possible, and anchor the concrete after reaction.
4. Inspection in other areas: Because the epoxy floor construction requires a clean and closed painting environment, any negligence of any details may cause rework or defects, resulting in losses. Therefore, the following aspects need to be checked before entering the construction site:
A. Whether the doors and windows are intact and whether there are hidden dangers of water leakage on the roof and water pipes;
B. Whether the lighting, electricity and other facilities are in place.
C. Weather conditions during the planned construction period.
[Construction cost saving method of epoxy floor paint project]
1. In general, the price of ground paint coating depends on two aspects. One is whether the ground foundation is good or not, such as a ground with good original cement ground foundation, such as good flatness, no sand formation, high ground hardness, and no oil pollution. Wait for chemically polluted ground. This kind of floor supplies are less, eliminating the need for repair procedures and reducing the cost of basic treatment. The second is the type of process selected, epoxy flat coating, epoxy mortar, epoxy self-leveling, and functional types such as anti-corrosion flooring, anti-static self-flow The cost of these different process types is also very different.
2. Epoxy floor paint for emery floor and terrazzo floor construction is relatively provincial and material-saving, which can reduce the construction cost of epoxy floor.
3. Other factors: floor painting production area. The construction area has a direct impact on the price of the floor. During the painting process, small areas of construction ranging from dozens of square meters to several hundred square meters are often encountered. A good construction team must be a responsible team, regardless of the floor The size of the painting area, the tools, construction steps, and time required can not reduce the quality of the construction in order to save trouble, and these factors are just part of the cost.
The general requirements of epoxy flooring for concrete substrates are as follows:
The concrete needs to be flat and dense, and the strength is not less than C20; the strength is too poor, which will definitely affect the pressure resistance, impact resistance and durability of the coating;
The levelness of the ground generally requires that the drop within 2m is not greater than 2mm (smoothed and smoothed with a trowel); if the drop is large, the floor coating needs to be thickened to reduce the drop;
If the painted ground is at the bottom layer and the groundwater level is high, the concrete bottom layer should be waterproofed to prevent the steam formed by the groundwater from rising to cause the floor coating to cause blistering and crusting.
The concrete should be dried for at least three weeks, and the moisture content should not be higher than 8%; and avoid local rain and ground water during the curing and drying process, otherwise the local concrete moisture content may easily exceed the standard.
The above introductions about "what are the epoxy floor inspection items" and "epoxy floor paint project construction cost saving methods", I hope you can understand the "introduction of epoxy floor inspection content and tips for saving construction costs" "To help.