Affordable, environmentally friendly, complete specifications
National Advisory Hotline:15201636696
Free consultation hotline15201636696
Time: 2018-08-02 source: zyshcly.com
Epoxy floor paint construction steps and some methods of curing floor paint Epoxy floor paint is a high-value, high-quality, high-requirement product. The correct use of maintenance methods can keep the ground as new as possible and can be used for a long time. Years. The nine-point curing method recommendations for specific epoxy floor paints are as follows:
1. After finishing the construction, it should be put into use after curing for 7-10 days. During the curing period, water or other solutions should not be allowed to wet the surface.
2. All employees entering the workshop must be replaced with rubber-soled shoes (do not wear black-soled shoes with foam bottoms) (so as not to bring outside mud into the workshop and scratch the ground).
3. For hardware: such as iron chairs, iron tables, iron shelves, etc., their feet must be wrapped with soft plastic, rubber, or paper pads to avoid scratching the ground during use.
4. The tractor must fully lift the machine plate off the ground. When turning, please pay special attention to the corner of the machine plate to avoid scratching the ground.
5. When cleaning the floor, please use a soft mop or a wet and dry vacuum cleaner, which can be cleaned with water or detergent, but please pay attention to the slippery floor.
6. If it is worn or scratched due to long use time, small areas can be repaired locally. If the area is large, it is recommended to re-roll once. 7. Before the equipment enters the factory, lay a hard cardboard box on the floor to avoid Scratch the ground during transportation of equipment.
8. Please use hard or elastic rubber wheels for carts and carts, and use them separately inside and outside the plant.
9. Waxing can be done according to the requirements of the ground (the effect can prevent the ground from being scratched).