Affordable, environmentally friendly, complete specifications
National Advisory Hotline:15201636696
Free consultation hotline15201636696
Time: 2019-04-04 source: zyshcly.com
There are many types of floor paint construction, which are often seen in many construction projects. A good floor paint construction can bring people a very intuitive and beautiful feeling. So, what should we pay particular attention to when constructing floor paint? What is its effective implementation method? The following is the introduction of "Precautions and effective implementation methods for floor paint construction".
[Some precautions needed for floor paint construction]
1. The floor bleeds abnormally; bleed refers to the signs of which type of coating film is coated with another type of paint, the bottom section penetrates into the surface coating film and causes the surface coating film to change color. The causes of bleeding are mainly: 1) the primer is not dry, 2) the color difference between the primer and the topcoat, 3) the primer or the substrate contains colored materials, and 4) the primer contains organic pigments.
2. The paint on the floor paint is abnormal. It refers to the signs that the oral color of the coating film is not uniform, and the signs of streaks, streaks and hue are inconsistent. The main reason is that during the construction process, the construction coating is not fully stirred and evenly applied And the paint components become odor.
3. Oral whitening of floor paint is abnormal; it refers to the appearance of whitening signs after the completion of construction work. There are several reasons for this: the humidity in the atmosphere is too high or the temperature is too low, and water vapor is condensed on the coating film. Frost, the amine in the curing agent is precipitated, and white mist is entangled in the mouth.
4, floor paint wrinkling fish eyes are abnormal; wrinkle during the drying of the coating film due to the difference between the dry rate of the inner layer and the surface layer, the surface layer sharply tightens upwards and shrinks upwards to make the coating film line out of wrinkles or irregular lines.
Fisheye is a sign that the coating film of the department is affected by the presence of the coating orally or the foreign matter in the coating mixed with the coating. The coating shrinks to reveal the surface being coated; it is the sign that the coating liquid is too late to increase due to the rapid evaporation of the solvent after the coating is applied. And it turns into many small circles or needle-shaped holes like leather pores.
5. The floor paint is wrinkled with pinhole abnormalities; the surface of the coating film is wrinkled, the main reason is that the dryness rate of the surface layer of the paint surface is not uniform, and the surface layer gathers and peels, and the pinholes are caused by the curing agent and coating mix. When ordered, a large number of bubbles occurred in the coating due to stirring, and the bubbles continued to escape during the curing process, leaving stale marks on the coating film and becoming pinholes.
6. The floor paint ring holes are abnormal; if the compactness of the base surface is not uniform or the distribution of the filler is not enough, it will cause the ground to appear in the ring holes without oil, which is called ring holes. The disposal step is that you must carefully check before construction On the base surface, there is an abnormal demand to deal with it wholeheartedly, and then it may be better to apply epoxy floor paint. Use well-distributed fillers and enhance the management of the quality of materials.
7. The floor paint is rough and cracked abnormally; the rough sign refers to the appearance of granular materials with very fine differences in the surface layer. The main cause is that the floor coating contains difficult melting impurities and external dust. The surface cracking sign is due to the original material. The abnormal behavior of construction and construction caused the adhesion of the paint layer to drop, and under the influence of external forces, the signs of skin cracking were lost.
8, floor paint loneliness exposed bad degree of abnormality; loneliness is due to the cracking of the floor to lose the original adhesion of the substrate under the use of external force filmed into a small department or the whole peel to get rid of the surface signs: openness and degree The shortcomings are mostly abnormalities of raw materials and causes of construction.
In short, if epoxy floor paint intends to do a good job, it is necessary to choose good materials and use a dedicated construction team because of focus is the protection of character.
9, floor paint curing is too slow; curing too slowly is the epoxy resin material at a particularly low temperature (10 ° C) curing response becomes slower. 5 ° C is completely prohibited construction. This sign and viscosity have A big connection, the lower the temperature, the higher the viscosity, which makes it difficult to apply.
When curing is too long, it will become coated with dust, sand and other stolen goods, which will slow down the construction period. There is a little bit that the addition of solvent at the construction site will also become too slow to cure, due to the evaporation of the solvent will take away a department Heat to cool the coating. Epoxy floor
[What is the way to make floor paint construction effective]
Being able to carry out construction effectively is an important indicator to measure whether the floor paint project is good, so how to effectively control the orderly progress of construction requires some methods:
Method one: When the local lacquer construction unit submits the construction progress plan, it should be checked by the owner or the supervision unit before confirming it.
Method two, after the floor paint project schedule is determined, in order to ensure its realization, some auxiliary plans should be prepared, such as weekly plans and so on.
Method three, check the progress of the floor paint project, and then compare the actual situation with the plan. Analyze the cause of the current situation and take some remedial measures in a timely manner.
Method 4, revise the schedule. In the actual project, many revision schedules are often carried out. Generally speaking, the construction unit does not have the right to receive any additional payment for modifying the plan. This is because the construction unit's progress is unsatisfactory. Therefore, if a reasonable extension is not possible without the revised plan, additional payments can be obtained.
When there are major changes in the local lacquer paint project, such as suspension of some projects, engineering accidents, and changes in construction plans, etc., it will have a great impact on schedule, and the situation will become complicated at this time.
Generally without delay, the construction unit also needs to adjust the plan periodically. Because with the progress of the project, the construction conditions and environment are constantly changing, regular comprehensive inspections are very beneficial to the construction.
Method five: The actual progress of the local lacquer paint project has seriously deviated from the plan, and it is difficult to complete it during the completion period. The floor paint construction unit should immediately take measures to speed up the progress. If it cannot be improved, it will be regarded as a breach of contract and may be required. compensation
The above introduction of "Some precautions required for floor paint construction" and "What are the methods for effective implementation of floor paint construction", I hope you can understand the "Notes and effective implementation methods for floor paint construction" To help.