Affordable, environmentally friendly, complete specifications
National Advisory Hotline:15201636696
Free consultation hotline15201636696
Time: 2019-05-30 source: zyshcly.com
In recent years, epoxy flooring has become popular in the market due to its excellent performance. More and more people like epoxy flooring. But many people do not know how to maintain epoxy floors. So how should we optimize the epoxy floor? And what is its development potential? Let ’s take a closer look at “the market prospects and maintenance methods of epoxy flooring”.
[How should the epoxy floor be checked and maintained]
I. Acceptance standards of epoxy floor:
1. When the ambient temperature is 25 ° C, it should be dry in 2-3 days after construction, that is, the hardness reaches about 80% of the completed curing;
2. No stickiness on the surface;
3. Bubbles: flat coating type, mortar type without bubbles, self-leveling allows 1 small bubble / 10 square meters;
4. Good leveling, no scoring marks, and the interface of large area is basically flat;
5, no floating color flowers, uniform color, the large area of the interface allows very insignificant color difference;
6, no coarse impurities, but allow the floating dust in the air to cause minimal defects;
7. The floor surface should be flat and smooth, and the degree should meet the design requirements (height ≥90, light ≥70, semi-gloss 50 ～ 70), flat coating type is light, water-based is semi-gloss to matte;
8. The effect of anti-skid surface of orange peel and mortar should be obvious, no volatile organic compounds are emitted, and it is widely used in the coating of modern industrial floors.
2. Maintenance of epoxy floor:
Epoxy flooring is a high-value, high-quality, and demanding product. The correct use method can keep the ground as new as possible and increase the service life.
1. After finishing the construction, it should be put into use after curing for 7-10 days. During the curing period, water or other solutions should not be allowed to wet the surface.
2. All employees entering the workshop must be replaced with rubber-soled shoes (so as not to bring sand outside into the workshop and scratch the ground).
3. For hardware: such as iron chairs, iron tables, and iron shelves, their feet must be wrapped with soft plastic, rubber, or paper pads to avoid scratching the ground during use.
4. The tractor must fully lift the machine plate off the ground. When turning, please pay special attention to the corner of the machine plate to avoid scratching the ground.
5. When cleaning the floor, please use a soft mop or a wet and dry vacuum cleaner, which can be cleaned with water or detergent, but please pay attention to the slippery floor.
6. If it is worn or scratched due to long use time, small area can be repaired locally. If the area is large, it is recommended to roll over again.
7. Before the equipment enters the factory, lay a hard cardboard box on the floor to avoid scratching the ground during the transportation of the equipment.
8. Please use hard or elastic rubber wheels for carts and carts, and use them separately inside and outside the plant.
9. Waxing can be done according to the requirements of the ground (its effect can prevent the ground from being scratched).
[Development potential of epoxy flooring]
With the rapid development of the domestic economy, the epoxy flooring industry has also continued to grow. From the beginning of development to the development of the country, and even the world, epoxy flooring is widely used in various fields, such as industrial production. Workshops, hospitals, parking lots, etc. have been widely used.
Epoxy flooring products develop from bad to good and from single to multiple. At present, it has become an industry with great development potential, and also has the characteristics of epoxy floor paint itself.
Nowadays, with the frequent appearance of epoxy floor in life, even in the furniture decoration industry, people have a little more understanding of the characteristics of epoxy floor paint, which has promoted its further development, why is it so? Striking? There must be its truth in it, let us explore it together.
Epoxy flooring was promoted earlier in the south and later in the north. Epoxy flooring was first developed rapidly in northern China after the introduction of xx. However, the epoxy flooring industry has developed to this day, and experts have analyzed the market characteristics of the epoxy flooring industry.
Due to the low technical content of epoxy flooring products, no major capital investment is required, and the boundaries of entry are relatively low. Therefore, in recent years, the epoxy flooring market has continued to expand, more and more companies have entered the Bank, and the pressure on corporate competition has also increased, resulting in lower product prices and industry profits.
The development potential of the epoxy flooring market is huge. From the beginning of small application, low performance, etc. After years of unremitting efforts, it has been continuously developed and expanded, and the scope of application of flooring has gradually expanded, such as industrial plant workshops. , Hospitals, parking lots, etc. have been widely used.
The customer's requirements for products are more and more extensive, and the requirements are becoming higher and higher. Therefore, the applicable performance of epoxy floor products is more and more extensive, such as anti-static floor, anti-corrosion floor, non-slip floor, etc. .
With the development of economy and science and technology, epoxy flooring products and construction technology have also been continuously updated, and a variety of new varieties have been introduced. The product quality has been improved, and the epoxy flooring industry still has great development opportunities.
The above introductions about "how should epoxy flooring be inspected and maintained" and "development potential of epoxy flooring" are hoped to help you understand "the market prospects and maintenance methods of epoxy flooring".